Sourced from grass-fed cows, having a higher content of vitamins A, D and E and K. Vitamin A – Important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction.
- Non-Allergenic. Ghee does not contain milk solids. It is safe to be consumed by those lactose or casein intolerant.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good source of Vitamin K2, Butyric acid and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid).
- Relieves Constipation. It is suggested to take a spoon full of desi ghee with warm milk, every night to help digestion and constipation.
- Improves digestion by stimulating the secretion of stomach acid.
- Cow Ghee is also used on skin and hair for its external healing qualities.
- Cow's ghee is a storehouse of energy
Uses : Great for Baking, Cooking, Sautéing, Frying, Dipping Sauces, Grilling, Coffee Elixirs, Porridges, Roasting.
Grass fed, Low in Lactose, Low in Casein, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Keto and Paleo friendly.
Ingredients: Grass fed Cow’s Ghee